Boston O&P of Bridgeville
800 Old Pond Road
Bridgeville, PA 15017
Hours: Mon - Fri By Appointment Only
The Boston O&P Bridgeville clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Bridgeville Pennsylvania, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly. This Boston O&P clinic treats pediatric patients from the Greater Pittsburgh area.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The clinic is located in the Abele Business Park. This office has a dedicated parking lot with several accessible parking spaces available.
- M. Craig Edmunds, COCertified Orthotist, Clinical Director of Pittsburgh Region
- Matthew Fannie, BOCOCertified Orthotist
- Sarah Cunzolo, COA, CFo, C.PedCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics, Certified Pedorthist
Read about Boston O&P of Bridgeville in our blog
- Q&A with Craig Edmunds, CO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- A Corrective Helmet for Sam
- Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics and Variety Make a Difference for 7-Year-Old Girl with Spina Bifida
- New Night Brace and KAFO Transform the Life of Girl with Spina Bifida
- Scoliosis Bracing Case Study: Boston Brace 3D Achieves Impressive Curve Correction