Boston O&P of St. Louis
50 Crestwood Executive Center
St. Louis, MO 63126-1900
Hours: Mon. & Thur. 9:00 am - 2:00 pm but appointments can be scheduled anytime M-F between 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Boston O&P St. Louis clinic offers pediatric orthotics in St. Louis, Missouri, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
In May 2018, Boston O&P expanded its presence in the St. Louis market by adding two new clinics, one inside Cardinal Glennon Childrens’ Hospital and another full fledged clinic in the Crestwood-Sunset Hills area to support Cardinal Glennon’s satellite operations there.
- Catherine Falcone, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Alyssa Haus, COCertified Orthotist, Board Eligible CPO
- Faith Morgan, COACertified Orthotic Assistant
- Rodney Wilkinson, CO, OT, MSCertified Orthotist, Occupational Therapist
- Elijah WilsonCare Extender (Eli is currently away on active duty)