Boston O&P of Stony Brook
207 Hallock Road
Stony Brook, NY 11790-3076
Hours: M-W 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Thur 8:30 am - 7:00 pm, F 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Stony Brook clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Stony Brook, New York, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly. This Boston O&P clinic treats pediatric patients from the Greater Long Island area.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
Centrally located in Suffolk County at 207 Hallock Road – we are just off of Route 347, 1/2 mile west of Nicholls Road, across from the Loews movie theater. There is ample parking in the front and rear of the building. Take the elevator or the stairs to the second floor, you will find us towards the front of the building in Suite 211.
Read about Boston O&P of Stony Brook
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 8.26.2021 - When is "Too Young" for a Baby to Helmet for Plagiocephaly?
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 7.1.2021 - Two-Year-Old Addison Shows What it Means to be Resilient
- 6.11.2020 - A ‘Supergirl’s’ Cranial Treatment During a Pandemic
- 4.1.2019 - Q&A with Michelle Yakaboski, CPO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 9.26.2018 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics Expands Again with Three New Clinics