Support Groups for Parents of Cranial Helmet Patients
Facebook Support Group
Boston O&P has created a Facebook Group: Boston Band + Plagiocephaly Support Group. This private group functions in a similar manner to other support groups found on social media wherein parents provide support and guidance to other parents within the group. However, the Boston O&P support group is also moderated by our own clinicians who offer the clinical expertise that many other support groups lack.
Craniosynostosis and Positional Plagiocephaly Support
Craniosynostosis And Positional Plagiocephaly Support (CAPPS) is the pioneer and leader in supporting and educating families diagnosed with Craniosynostosis and/or Positional Plagiocephaly. CAPPS was started by parents, not physicians, who personally experienced the condition.
- Phone: 888.572.5526
- Email: Info@cappskids.org
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Cappskids/www.cappskids.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Cappskids/www.facebook.com/Cappskids/
The National Association for Plagiocephaly
The mission of The National Association for Plagiocephaly is to raise awareness, and educate parents and the general public about a common, treatable condition known as plagiocephaly.
- Phone: 949-870-5815
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.plagiobaby.org/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/thehaloprojectorg