Mary Babineau, COA, CFo, MS, EMT, CIFT
Certified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics
- Adaptive/inclusive fitness
- Sports medicine
- Exercise physiology
- Pediatric orthotics
Education, Certification and Memberships
- Masters Exercise & Sport Science, Merrimack College 2020
- State and Nationally Licensed Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Inclusive Fitness Trainer (CIFT)
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
Philosophy: I am a firm believer in dignity and adaptability. I strive to create a world without exercise limitations. I aim to make sure that with every patient and client I serve that I meet their goals and improve their outcomes.
Bio: I have always been intrigued by the body, and have always found myself trying to learn more, do more, and be more for my patients. I have stayed in this field because I feel that I am always learning everyday. If I am not working, I like to go hiking, biking, and spend time on the beach with my family.