Boston O&P of Boston Children's Hospital Waltham
9 Hope Avenue
Waltham, MA 02453
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Boston O&P Waltham clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Waltham Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
We are located on the second floor in the Orthopedic Department of Boston Children’s Hospital (Waltham). This is a full-service clinic that can be very busy at times. You may be directed to another location within the building complex to provide faster service.
Free parking is available in the adjacent parking garage. Enter through the main lobby and take the elevator to the second floor, following the signs to orthopedics.
- Jacquelyn Dempsey, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, Regional Business Manager of New England
- John Berteletti, COCertified Orthotist
- Laura J. Norville, COCertified Orthotist
- Hector Paez, BOCOCertified Orthotist, Clinical Director of Waltham
- Will Miller, COA, CFoCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics