Will Miller, MPO, CFo, COA, Orthotic Resident
Masters of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Certified Fitter-orthotics, Certified Orthotic Assistant, Orthotic Resident
- Pediatric Orthotics, Plagiocephaly, Sports Medicine
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- BS Biology, Framingham State University, 2017
- Certified Fitter of Orthotics, 2018
- Certified Orthotic Assistant, 2019
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Northwestern University, 2021
Bio: I was introduced to the field at a young age, coming from a family of O&P practitioners. I started working for Boston O&P as a technician during summer breaks while in high school. After earning my Bachelor’s degree, I decided to pursue a career in patient care as an orthotic fitter and assistant. As a CFo and COA, I was able to see firsthand the changes I can make in other people’s lives. This drove me to pursue a Master's degree in prosthetics and orthotics. My approach to O&P involves using both my mind and hands to provide our patients with quality orthoses.
When not at work I enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and playing Frisbee, and am a fantastic dancer.