Boston O&P of St. Louis - Opens 7/8/21
3738 Chouteau Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
Directions: If traveling on 44 get off on the Grand exit, if you’re coming 6440 get off at the Vandeventer exit or the Grand exit.
This new Boston O&P St. Louis clinic, opening on 7/8/21, offers pediatric orthotics in St. Louis, Missouri, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The new clinic offers the following:
- Closer proximity to Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital - Grand Ave.
- Additional patient rooms
- Larger patient rooms
- A patient room to accommodate gait analysis
- A renovated building
- Easy access directly from the parking lot
- Catherine Falcone, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Alyssa Haus, COCertified Orthotist, Board Eligible CPO
- Rodney Wilkinson, CO, OT, MSCertified Orthotist, Occupational Therapist
- Elijah WilsonCare Extender (Eli is currently away on active duty)