Lauren Levey, CPO, MSPO
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Pediatric Orthotics and Prosthetics
Education, Certification, Memberships
- Ohio State University: BS Biomedical Engineering
- Georgia Institute of Technology, Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics, 2014
- Residency Training: Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Orthotics and Prosthetics Department; University of Michigan Orthotics and Prosthetics Center
- ABC Certified Prosthetist/Orthotist (PA licensed)
Philosophy: Throughout my training at large, collaborative institutions, I have found that the best care happens when orthotist/prosthetists, therapists, physicians, and families work together towards a patient’s treatment goals.
Bio: I became interested in the field of orthotics and prosthetics in college after working in the biomedical engineering department machine shop and helping with senior design projects centered around assistive devices. I enjoy incorporating new technology into patient care to improve outcomes and treatments. Outside of work, I enjoy traveling and collecting vintage jazz music.