Boston O&P of Philadelphia
3550 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Boston O&P Philadelphia clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The Philadelphia clinic is located on Market Street minutes from Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. The free parking lot at the 3550 building can be accessed from 34th street, just past the Market Street intersection. There is a parking attendant/gait on the right hand side of 34th street, just across from the Wawa. Inform the attendant that you are here to see Boston O&P, and they will give you a ticket to let you into the lot for free. Park at the far end of the lot (near 36th street), and the entrance to our office is through the glass door near the end of the building on the right.
- Chris Nelson, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, Clinical Director of Philadelphia
- Lauren Levey, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Melissa Benedetti, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Ashton Wagner, COA, CFoCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics
- Steve Slawinski, COCertified Orthotist, Clinic Director of Voorhees