Daryl Fornuff, CO
Certified Orthotist, Clinic Director of Mountainside and Belleville
- Pediatric Orthotics
- Lower Extremity
- Cranial Molding
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES)
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- ABC Certified Orthotist
- Licensed in the State of New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Orthotics, Median School of Allied Health Careers, 1996
- 25+ years of orthotics experience
- Inaugural ESOP Award Winner
Philosophy: My goal is to provide the best patient care possible by clearly explaining how the orthotics we are designing and fabricating will help my patients overcome their challenges. I believe in a team approach where the doctor, therapist, orthotist, and patient collaborate to determine what type of orthosis and or treatment will yield the best results.
Bio: Growing up, I always wanted to be a Firefighter, Paramedic, or Police Officer. I had this sense within me to want to help people in need. I happen to be a mechanically inclined person, which led me to jobs where I work with my hands. I worked in the building trade during summers while I was in school. In the field of orthotics I am able to combine all of these skills and interests, which makes me eager to go to work each day. It is a very rewarding career. My dad was a Certified Orthotist and Prosthetist and my mom is still working as an Occupational Therapist.
My wife, a Speech Therapist and I have two children and a wonderful Goldendoodle dog named, Chesney. My favorite hobbies are motocross riding with my son and restoring old machines.
Read about Daryl Fornuff, CO
- 3.11.2020 - For Daryl Fornuff, CO, Orthotics & Prosthetics is a Family Affair
- 1.23.2020 - Spina Bifida is Not Holding Aashir Back
- 8.1.2019 - New Treatments for SMA Offer Hope for Ava
- 9.19.2018 - Boston O&P of Belleville, NJ to Open Soon
- 1.18.2018 - Boston O&P Orthotist Creates a Custom Brace for a Furry Family Member