Boston O&P of Mountainside - Children's Specialized Hospital
150 New Providence Road
Mountainside, NJ 07092
Tel: 908.233.3720 ext. 5299
Hours: M-Th 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Friday 7:30am - 3:30 pm
Directions: Free patient parking is available in both the upper and lower lots.
The Boston O&P Mountainside clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Mountainside, New Jersey, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The Mountainside clinic is located inside Children’s Specialized Hospital where it is convenient to service both out-patients and full-time in-patients. Free patient parking is available in both the upper and lower lots. Check in at the front desk and proceed to the Boston O&P clinic on the lower level.
We are proud to be partners with Children’s Specialized Hospital, the pre-eminent provider of specialized healthcare services for infants, children, and young adults in the region. Children’s Specialized is an affiliate of the Robert Wood Johnson Medical System.
- Daryl Fornuff, COCertified Orthotist, Clinic Director of Mountainside and Belleville
- Kevin F. Holl, COCertifited Orthotist
- Judith Fils-Aime, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Christopher Lynch, CPOA/CTPOCertified Orthotic/Prosthetic Assistant & Technician
Read about Boston O&P of Mountainside - Children's Specialized Hospital
- 3.11.2020 - For Daryl Fornuff, CO, Orthotics & Prosthetics is a Family Affair
- 1.23.2020 - Spina Bifida is Not Holding Aashir Back
- 8.1.2019 - New Treatments for SMA Offer Hope for Ava
- 7.23.2018 - Double-Amputee Football Player Embraces Life without Limitations
- 1.18.2018 - Boston O&P Orthotist Creates a Custom Brace for a Furry Family Member