Boston O&P of Manhattan
30 East 40th Street
New York, NY 10016
Hours: M-F 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Manhattan clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Manhattan, New York, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
Boston O&P has partnered with Lorelei Orthotics and its team, led by Matt Westlake, to enhance the quality of pediatric care in New York and northern New Jersey.
Matt Westlake has built a practice with a stellar reputation for taking care of children with specialized lower limb problems. We are thrilled to partner with Matt and his team to bring Boston O&P's expertise in scoliosis bracing and plagiocephaly helmet therapy treatments to Matt’s practice.
As part of the partnership, the Lorelei team has moved into two brand new clinics at 30 East 40th Street in Manhattan and 964 Kinderkamack Road in River Edge, NJ.
Read about Boston O&P of Manhattan
- 6.17.2021 - Q&A with Artie Kitchen, CO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 12.14.2020 - Catching the Curve: Caden’s Scoliosis Journey
- 4.16.2019 - Q&A with Matt Westlake, CO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 5.8.2019 - Q&A with Michael Yiallourides, CPO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 9.26.2018 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics Expands Again with Three New Clinics