Boston O&P of Voorhees
200 Bowman Drive
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Hours: M, W, F 8:00 am - 4:00 pm T, Th 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Voorhees clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Voorhees, New Jersey, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The Voorhees clinic is located in the Virtue Health and Wellness Center. Follow signs for Neighborhood D parking. There are several areas of accessible parking spaces available in this lot. Enter through the Penn Medicine D3 entrance. Take the elevator to the second floor, turn right out of the elevator and right down the hall. The office, Suite D279, will be the first door on the left.
Read about Boston O&P of Voorhees
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 8.26.2021 - When is "Too Young" for a Baby to Helmet for Plagiocephaly?
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 8.3.2020 - Truth vs Myth: Expert Answers to Common Parent Questions About Plagiocephaly
- 7.9.2020 - Fixing Bennett’s Flat-Head Syndrome
- 5.27.2020 - Q&A with Steve Slawinski, CO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 4.13.2019 - Curvy Girls Philly Shows Girls How to “Embrace” Scoliosis with Fashion Show