Boston O&P of East Brunswick
585 Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Hours: M-Th 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; F 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Boston O&P East Brunswick clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in East Brunswick, New Jersey, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The East Brunswick clinic is located in the Pediatric Orthopedic Associates Center. This office has a dedicated parking lot with several accessible parking spaces. There is direct building access through the Suite B entrance.
- John Shimkus, COCertified Orthotist, Regional Business Manager of Mid Atlantic and Mid West
- Michael Kitchen, BOCOCertified Orthotist, Clinical Director of East Brunswick
- Arthur Kitchen, BOCOCertified Orthotist, Clinic Director of East Brunswick
Read about Boston O&P of East Brunswick in our blog
- 6.8.2020 - Q&A with Mike Kitchen, BOCO, Clinical Director of East Brunswick
- 3.18.2020 - John Shimkus, Boston O&P Regional Manager, Turns to a Colleague to Treat His Son
- 2.24.2020 - Finding a Way to Stand Tall with Spina Bifida
- 3.21.2019 - Living Life (on and off the ice) with Spina Bifida
- 8.29.2018 - Juvenile Scoliosis Bracing Case Study: From an Accidental Diagnosis to Educating Her Peers