East Brunswick - We've Moved!
645 State Highway 18
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Hours: M-Th 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; F 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P East Burnswick clinic is moving. The last available appointments at the current location will be Monday, November 20th. We are moving to a new location which will be ready to see patients on Wednesday, November 29th.
For all appointments or questions, please contact our staff: 732.651.1223
Our new location:645 State Highway 18East Burnswick, NJ 08816
The Boston O&P East Brunswick clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in East Brunswick, New Jersey, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The East Brunswick clinic is located in the Pediatric Orthopedic Associates Center. This office has a dedicated parking lot with several accessible parking spaces. There is direct building access through the Suite B entrance.
Our Care Team:
Read about East Brunswick - We've Moved! in our blog
- 5.1.2023 - Lemonade for Higgy Bears: Former Scoliosis Patient Raises Funds to Help Other Kids
- 8.3.2020 - Truth vs Myth: Expert Answers to Common Parent Questions About Plagiocephaly
- 6.8.2020 - Q&A with Mike Kitchen, BOCO, Clinical Director of East Brunswick
- 3.18.2020 - John Shimkus, CO, Turns to a Colleague to Treat His Son
- 2.24.2020 - Finding a Way to Stand Tall with Spina Bifida
- 3.21.2019 - Living Life (on and off the ice) with Spina Bifida