Boston O&P of East Brunswick
585 Cranbury Road
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Hours: M-Th 8:30 am - 5:00 pm: F 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
The Boston O&P East Brunswick clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in East Brunswick, New Jersey, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The East Brunswick clinic is located in the Pediatric Orthopedic Associates Center. This office has a dedicated parking lot with several accessible parking spaces. There is direct building access through the Suite B entrance.
- John Shimkus, COCertified Orthotist, Regional Business Manager of Mid Atlantic
- Michael Kitchen, BOCOCertified Orthotist, Clinical Director of East Brunswick
- Arthur Kitchen, BOCOCertified Orthotist, Clinic Director of East Brunswick
- Leri Chumburidze, CPACertified Prosthetic Assistant
- Elizabeth Wandtke, CFoCertified Fitter-orthotics