Boston O&P of Marlton
The Boston O&P Marlton clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Marlton, New Jersey, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The new clinic offers the following:
- Closer to I295 and NJ Turnpike for easier access
- Larger patient rooms with natural light
- Added space for gait analysis
- Stand-alone suite for easier entry
Our Care Team:
Read about Boston O&P of Marlton
- 7.26.2022 - Flat-Head Treatment Options Based on the Age of the Baby
- 7.7.2022 - Is Your Baby’s Head Flat on One Side? It Could be Due to this Congenital Condition
- 1.31.2022 - Boston O&P's Steve Slawinski Honored with Two Distinctions from AAOP
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 8.26.2021 - When is "Too Young" for a Baby to Helmet for Plagiocephaly?
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 8.3.2020 - Truth vs Myth: Expert Answers to Common Parent Questions About Plagiocephaly
- 7.9.2020 - Fixing Bennett’s Flat-Head Syndrome
- 5.27.2020 - Q&A with Steve Slawinski, CO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics