Chris Nelson, CPO
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist, Clinical Director of Philadelphia
- Scoliosis and Pediatric Prosthetics
Education, Certification & Memberships
- ABC Certified Prosthetist & Orthotist
- Licensed CPO in the states of PA & NJ
- Rigo-Cheneau Certified
- B.S. Prosthetics & Orthotics and a B.A. Psychology from the University of Washington
- Orthotic Residency at Connecticut Children’s Hospital
- Prosthetic Residency at Boston Children’s Hospital
Philosophy: I like families to feel comfortable working with me and understand what we are trying to accomplish. I am detail oriented and take pride in the work that I do. Each patient is unique and I try to accommodate different personalities and learning styles.
Bio: I am originally from the Northwest and enjoy skiing, cycling, and traveling. I am married and have two daughters.