Boston Overlap Brace (BOB)
The Boston Overlap Brace has been clinically proven effective in the treatment of spinal conditions such as spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis, as well as severe back pain, lumbar fusion and fracture.
It was the first brace to use the anterior overlap design, which allows the patient to adjust the brace for comfort. The antilordodic design address the biomechanical need to treat spondylolysis, and the posterior paraspinal bars allow for lordodic adjustment.
The Boston Overlap Brace is a versatile, low-priced, easy-to-apply treatment method, and is also highly recommended as an alternative when other bracing methods have been ineffective.
- Unique anterior opening with a 3-4” overlap
- Normally made with 1/8" low-density polyethylene
- Can be made with different types of plastic and liner
- Very adaptable to different body configurations
- Includes pre-made Velcro closure with formable steel spring inserts for adjustment of abdominal pressure
- Available in custom-made from measure or prefabricated custom fit