Boston O&P of Worcester
372 Chandler Street
Worcester, MA 01602
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P of Worcester clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Worcester Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The office is staffed by Nick Grigorieff, CPO. Nick brings over 30 years of experience in the area with his primary focus being sports medicine and pediatrics but works with patients of all ages.
Our Care Team:
Read about Boston O&P of Worcester
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 8.26.2021 - When is "Too Young" for a Baby to Helmet for Plagiocephaly?
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 4.7.2021 - Q&A with Nick Grigorieff, CPO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 11.24.2020 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics is Opening a New Clinic in Worcester, Massachusetts