Steve Slawinski, CO, FAAOP
Certified Orthotist, Clinic Director of Voorhees
- Pediatric Orthotics
- Cranial Remolding
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- Orthotics, Northwestern University in 2011
- ABC certified
- Fellow of American Academy of Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Philosophy: I am married and have two sons, and my goal is to treat the kids who walk into my clinic with the same level of care as I would treat my own children.
Bio: I started in the orthotics and prosthetics field as an orthotic technician at a central fabrication site in Philadelphia in 1999. I joined this company in 2009 as a technician and orthotic fitter.
My areas of interest are specific to cranial and spinal deformities. Having a strong technical background provides me with a unique clinical perspective that I have embraced to provide the highest level of care I can.
Read about Steve Slawinski, CO, FAAOP
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 8.26.2021 - When is "Too Young" for a Baby to Helmet for Plagiocephaly?
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 1.1.2021 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics Launches New Facebook Support Groups for Plagiocephaly and Scoliosis
- 8.3.2020 - Truth vs Myth: Expert Answers to Common Parent Questions About Plagiocephaly
- 7.9.2020 - Fixing Bennett’s Flat-Head Syndrome
- 5.27.2020 - Q&A with Steve Slawinski, CO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 4.30.2020 - Bracing for Scoliosis: Jillian’s Story
- 4.13.2019 - Curvy Girls Philly Shows Girls How to “Embrace” Scoliosis with Fashion Show