Boston O&P of Richmond
7301 Forest Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Richmond clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Richmond, Virginia, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
Ksenia Major, who has been practicing in the area for a number of years, is the clinic director. The Boston O&P clinic will continue to focus on providing pediatric orthotic and prosthetic services throughout greater Richmond. Additional clinics are planned in the area.
Our Care Team:
Read about Boston O&P of Richmond
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 8.26.2021 - When is "Too Young" for a Baby to Helmet for Plagiocephaly?
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 7.8.2021 - Meet Samora, the Six-Year-Old with Spina Bifida Who’s Learning to Walk
- 3.3.2021 - Congenital Scoliosis: Caiden’s story
- 2.18.2021 - Rare and Resilient: Maya’s Journey with SMA
- 11.2.2020 - Boston O&P’s Ksenia Major Fits Lower Limb Orthotics with the World Pediatric Project in St. Lucia
- 12.2.2019 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics is Opening a New Clinic in Richmond, Virginia
- 10.2.2019 - Q&A with Ksenia Major, BOC, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 5.17.2018 - Boston O&P Donates TLSO Pads to Help Kids with Scoliosis in the Caribbean