Boston O&P of Richmond
7301 Forest Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Celebrating our one year anniversary!
The Boston O&P Richmond clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Richmond, Virginia, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
Ksenia Major, who has been practicing in the area for a number of years, is the clinic director. The new Boston O&P clinic will continue to focus on providing pediatric orthotic and prosthetic services throughout greater Richmond. Additional clinics are planned in the area.
- Ksenia Major, BOCBoard Certified Orthotist, Clinical Director
- Shana Garland, CPO, DPTCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, Doctor of Physical Therapy
Read about Boston O&P of Richmond
- 11.2.2020 - Boston O&P’s Ksenia Major Fits Lower Limb Orthotics with the World Pediatric Project in St. Lucia
- 12.2.2019 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics is Opening a New Clinic in Richmond, Virginia
- 10.2.2019 - Q&A with Ksenia Major, BOC, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 5.17.2018 - Boston O&P Donates TLSO Pads to Help Kids with Scoliosis in the Caribbean