Sarah Cunzolo, COA, CFo, C.Ped
Certified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics, Certified Pedorthist
- Pediatric care with a focus in treating cranial asymmetries
Education, Certifications & Memberships
- 6 years of experience in the field
- University of Pittsburgh - Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Ӧssur – Certification Course - Fitter of Orthotics
- Francis Tuttle Technology Center – Pedorthist Program
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Pedorthist
- Certified Orthotist Assistant
- Certified Fitter of Orthotics
Philosophy: Treating patients is something that I look forward to! Working with the doctors, parents, and physical therapists to reach the best outcome possible for the kiddos is my number goal. I like to take time to listen and get the whole story which allows treatment to be unique to each patient.
Bio: What led me to this field was a recruiter who called in my fifth year of being an Athletic Trainer. I never knew this was a career! Once I discovered how much we could help patients increase their function and decrease their pain, I was hooked! Since then I have pursued three certifications and taken opportunities to grow in my skills and knowledge. Personally, I always choose to be a lifelong learner and I am open to new ideas and concepts.
Outside of work I am involved in volunteering for my church. I have taught myself how to play the piano and acoustic guitar. I also love going for long bike rides, hikes, rock climbing, playing pickle ball, and reading books.