Boston O&P of Wexford
171 Wexford Bayne Road
Wexford, PA 15090
Hours: Mon - Fri By Appointment Only
The Boston O&P Wexford clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Wexford Pennsylvania, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly. This Boston O&P clinic treats pediatric patients from the Greater Pittsburgh area.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The Wexford clinic is conveniently located near the junction of Route 910 and Route 19 just west from the former location of the Wexford Post Office Deli. This office has a dedicated parking lot with several accessible spaces available. Easy and convenient entrance right off our parking lot.
- Matthew Fannie, BOCOCertified Orthotist
- Sarah Cunzolo, COA, CFo, C.PedCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics, Certified Pedorthist
Read about Boston O&P of Wexford in our blog
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 12.17.2019 - A Corrective Helmet for Sam
- 1.3.2019 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics and Variety Make a Difference for 7-Year-Old Girl with Spina Bifida
- 5.23.2018 - New Night Brace and KAFO Transform the Life of Girl with Spina Bifida
- 4.16.2018 - Scoliosis Bracing Case Study: Boston Brace 3D Achieves Impressive Curve Correction