Boston O&P of Westlake
800 Westpoint Pkwy.
Westlake, OH 44145
Hours: M-Th 8 am - 5 pm; F 8 am - 2:30 pm
Directions: Once you pull into Westpoint Parkway, go to the back of the development. You will find building 800 to the right of Cleveland Clinic's Children. Our entrance is through the back of the 800 building. We are located on the lower level.
The Boston O&P Westlake clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Westlake Ohio, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
Boston O&P is pleased to announce that we have opened our new Westlake clinic, just outside of Cleveland. Skip Guilford, who has been practicing in the area for a number of years, is the clinic director. Skip built his practice after his great grandfather started it with a focus on pediatric patients. The new Boston O&P clinic will continue to focus on providing pediatric orthotic and prosthetic services throughout Greater Cleveland. Additional clinics are planned in the area.
- Arthur "Skip" Guilford III, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Todd Kirwan, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
Read about Boston O&P of Westlake
- 11.4.2020 - Helping Eli Defy Limits with Lower Limb and Scoliosis Care
- 2.6.2019 - Q&A with Todd Kirwan, CPO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 9.23.2019 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics adds a second clinic in the Cleveland area
- 9.12.2018 - Boston O&P of Westlake Supports Helping Hands 5K
- 4.11.2018 - Tech Q&A with Gary Mathis