Boston O&P of Westlake
800 Westpoint Pkwy.
Westlake, OH 44145
Hours: M-Th 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; F 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Directions: Once you pull into Westpoint Parkway, go to the back of the development. You will find building 800 to the right of Cleveland Clinic's Children. Our entrance is through the back of the 800 building. We are located on the lower level.
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Westlake clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Westlake Ohio, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
This Boston O&P clinic will focus on providing pediatric orthotic and prosthetic services throughout Greater Cleveland. Additional clinics are planned in the area.
Our Care Team:
Read about Boston O&P of Westlake
- 8.2.2021 - Boston O&P Sponsors Helping Hands Hero 5K to Raise Funds for Cleveland Clinic Patients
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 11.4.2020 - Helping Eli Defy Limits with Lower Limb and Scoliosis Care
- 2.6.2019 - Q&A with Todd Kirwan, CPO, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 9.23.2019 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics adds a second clinic in the Cleveland area
- 9.12.2018 - Boston O&P of Westlake Supports Helping Hands 5K
- 4.11.2018 - Tech Q&A with Gary Mathis