Boston O&P of Peabody
2 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
WE MOVED! Same building, different space! You can now visit us by using entrance B and walking down to suite 340B. Entrance A can still be used for handicap accessibility, just follow the signs to find us.
The Boston O&P Peabody clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Peabody Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The Peabody clinic is located near the Boston Children’s Hospital satellite. Free parking is available.
Our Care Team:
Read about Boston O&P of Peabody
- 9.19.2022 - Q&A with Brad Varney, CO
- 2.22.2022 - Owen’s Helmeting Story: Mom Notices a Rounder Head After 3 Weeks
- 9.30.2021 - Q&A with Tom Harrigan, CPO, PT Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 7.21.2020 - Newfound Mobility and Possibility for Michelle
- 11.28.2019 - Emily’s Story: Finding her Footing with AFOs
- 11.4.2019 - Infantile Scoliosis: Reversing Kelsey’s Curve
- 5.22.2019 - Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics Clinician Brad Varney Wins Children First Award
- 11.13.2018 - Tech Q&A with Luis Cotto