Boston O&P of Peabody
2 Centennial Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Boston O&P Peabody clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Peabody Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
The Peabody clinic is located near the Boston Children’s Hospital satellite. Free parking is available in front of the building. Enter the building and the clinic will be on your right.
- Brad Varney, COCertified Orthotist
- Stephen Beaudoin, COCertified Orthotist, Clinic Director of Salem
- Tom Harrigan, CPO, PTCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, Physical Therapist, Clinical Director of Peabody
- Matthew Veiga, CFoCertified Fitter-orthotics, Clinic Lead of Peabody
- Luis Cotto, CFoCertified Fitter-orthotics