James "Rusty" Miller, CPO
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist, VP, Clinical Director of New England Area Clinics
- Pediatric Orthotics
- Lower Extremity
Education, Certifications, Memberships
- ABC Certified Orthotist
- Graduate of Springfield College and Northwestern University’s orthotic and prosthetic programs
- Member of the Academy of Orthotics and Prosthetics
Bio: Like my father, I'm a bit of an inventor. I've designed several spinal orthoses and truly believe we can find a solution to any orthotic issue. There's nothing better than helping patients with complex problems.
One of my favorite things about this profession is the way we all share knowledge. I enjoy being an instructor for the Boston Brace Course and helping other Orthotists understand scoliosis better.
I'm currently the Clinical Director for our clinics at Boston Children’s Hospital and the Longwood Medical Area, focusing on providing orthotic services to all, primarily pediatric patients.
Read about James "Rusty" Miller, CPO
- 4.3.2020 - Following Surgery and Helmet Therapy, Levi is Living it Up
- 11.4.2019 - Infantile Scoliosis: Reversing Kelsey’s Curve
- 7.11.2019 - How a Dancer Narrowly Escaped Scoliosis Surgery
- 4.29.2019 - Catching Up (and Keeping Up) with Charlie
- 11.26.2018 - His Happiness Makes Everything Easier
- 10.27.2017 - One-Of-A-Kind Brace Protects Baby Born With Organs Outside Her Body
- 5.5.2017 - After Near-Paralysis, 1-Year-Old Charlie is Ready to Walk
- 3.24.2011 - Clinicians Become Certified in Rigo Cheneau Bracing System