Boston O&P of Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Directions: There is a parking garage across the street that provides discounted rates for BCH patients. On the 4th floor of the garage there is a sky bridge that will bring you to the 1st floor of the hospital. From this point, our clinic is to the left and down the ramp, located at Hunnewell 180.
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Boston Children's Hospital clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Boston Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
We are located on the first floor of the Hunnewell building at Boston Children’s Hospital, one floor below the Orthopedic Department. There is a parking garage across the street that provides discounted parking rates specifically for BCH patients. This full service clinic is often very busy so if you are looking for a faster turn-around schedule, we recommend you consider one of our suburban clinics.
Our Care Team:
- James "Rusty" Miller, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, VP, Clinical Director
- David Fine, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Kaitlin Rivest, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Danielle Potemri, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Mauricio A. Ventura, BOCO, COACertified Orthotist, Clinic Director
- Caroline Zeiser, COCertified Orthotist
- James H. Wynne, CPO, FAAOPCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, VP, Director of Education, Resident Director
- Sarah Delaney, COA, CFoCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics
- Will Miller, MPO, CFo, COA, Orthotic ResidentMasters of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Certified Fitter-orthotics, Certified Orthotic Assistant, Orthotic Resident
Read about Boston O&P of Boston Children's Hospital
- 7.7.2022 - Is Your Baby’s Head Flat on One Side? It Could be Due to this Congenital Condition
- 6.15.2022 - Alonzo’s Juvenile Scoliosis Story: An International Trip to Avoid Surgery
- 5.4.2022 - Rosie’s Bracing Story: “It Didn’t Slow Her Down for a Second”
- 3.11.2022 - A Happy Accident: Pandemic-Related Delays Lead Family to an Alternative to Casting for Infantile Scoliosis
- 11.4.2021 - Lessons Learned from Baby Nicholas
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 7.23.2021 - Paralympic Swimmer Nye Cruickshank: ‘I Can Be Me’
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 10.21.2020 - Life Lessons from Agnes: Be Fierce. Be Resilient. Laugh Often.
- 8.21.2020 - Boston O&P Featured in Summer Edition of The Academy Today
- 7.18.2019 - Boston O&P Technician Herberht Galdamez Becomes a U.S. Citizen
- 7.11.2019 - How a Dancer Narrowly Escaped Scoliosis Surgery
- 6.19.2019 - When ‘Hurt’ is a Beautiful Word.
- 4.29.2019 - Catching Up (and Keeping Up) with Charlie
- 11.26.2018 - His Happiness Makes Everything Easier
- 6.6.2018 - Q&A with Jim Wynne, CPO, Vice President, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 5.5.2017 - After Near-Paralysis, 1-Year-Old Charlie is Ready to Walk
- 3.24.2011 - Clinicians Become Certified in Rigo Cheneau Bracing System