Boston O&P of Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Directions: There is a parking garage across the street that provides discounted rates for BCH patients.
Our Goal is a Positive Patient ExperienceLearn More
The Boston O&P Boston Children's Hospital clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Boston Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
We are located on the first floor of the Hunnewell building at Boston Children’s Hospital, one floor below the Orthopedic Department. There is a parking garage across the street that provides discounted parking rates specifically for BCH patients. This full service clinic is often very busy so if you are looking for a faster turn-around schedule, we recommend you consider one of our suburban clinics.
Our Care Team:
- James "Rusty" Miller, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, VP, Clinical Director
- David Fine, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Kaitlin Rivest, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Danielle Potemri, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Mauricio A. Ventura, BOCO, COACertified Orthotist, Clinic Director
- Caroline Zeiser, COCertified Orthotist
- James H. Wynne, CPO, FAAOPCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, VP, Director of Education, Resident Director
- Sarah Delaney, COA, CFoCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics
- Will Miller, MPO, CFo, COA, Orthotic ResidentMasters of Prosthetics and Orthotics, Certified Fitter-orthotics, Certified Orthotic Assistant, Orthotic Resident
Read about Boston O&P of Boston Children's Hospital
- 6.15.2022 - Alonzo’s Juvenile Scoliosis Story: An International Trip to Avoid Surgery
- 5.4.2022 - Rosie’s Bracing Story: “It Didn’t Slow Her Down for a Second”
- 3.11.2022 - A Happy Accident: Pandemic-Related Delays Lead Family to an Alternative to Casting for Infantile Scoliosis
- 11.4.2021 - Lessons Learned from Baby Nicholas
- 8.30.2021 - The Boston Band as a Single Helmet Solution for Plagiocephaly
- 7.23.2021 - Paralympic Swimmer Nye Cruickshank: ‘I Can Be Me’
- 7.19.2021 - Is My Child Too Old for Helmeting?
- 10.21.2020 - Life Lessons from Agnes: Be Fierce. Be Resilient. Laugh Often.
- 8.21.2020 - Boston O&P Featured in Summer Edition of The Academy Today
- 7.18.2019 - Boston O&P Technician Herberht Galdamez Becomes a U.S. Citizen
- 7.11.2019 - How a Dancer Narrowly Escaped Scoliosis Surgery
- 6.19.2019 - When ‘Hurt’ is a Beautiful Word.
- 4.29.2019 - Catching Up (and Keeping Up) with Charlie
- 11.26.2018 - His Happiness Makes Everything Easier
- 6.6.2018 - Q&A with Jim Wynne, CPO, Vice President, Boston Orthotics & Prosthetics
- 5.5.2017 - After Near-Paralysis, 1-Year-Old Charlie is Ready to Walk
- 3.24.2011 - Clinicians Become Certified in Rigo Cheneau Bracing System