Boston O&P of Boston Children's Hospital
300 Longwood Avenue
Boston, MA 02115
Hours: M-F 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Directions: There is a parking garage across the street that provides discounted parking specifically for BCH patients.
The Boston O&P Boston Children's Hospital clinic offers pediatric orthotics and prosthetics in Boston Massachusetts, specializing in the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis, high-quality lower limb orthotics, and the management and treatment of deformational plagiocephaly.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the full-range of orthotic and prosthetic needs for all children, especially those with very involved diagnoses requiring high-end orthotic support.
We are located on the first floor of the Hunnewell building at Boston Children’s Hospital, one floor below the Orthopedic Department. There is a parking garage across the street that provides discounted parking rates specifically for BCH patients. This full service clinic is very busy so if you are looking for a faster turn-around schedule, we recommend visiting one of our suburban clinics.
- James "Rusty" Miller, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, VP, Clinical Director of New England Area Clinics
- Mauricio A. Ventura, BOCO, COACertified Orthotist
- James H. Wynne, CPO, FAAOPCertified Prosthetist Orthotist, Vice President, Director of Training and Education, Resident Director
- David Fine, CPO, MSPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- Kaitlin Rivest, MSPO, CPOCertified Prosthetist Orthotist
- David Leaning, COCertified Orthotist
- Lauren Houle, PT, DPT, MPO, COPhysical Therapist, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Orthotist, Prosthetic Resident
- Katrina Cook, COA, CFoCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics
- Sarah Delaney, COA, CFoCertified Orthotic Assistant, Certified Fitter-orthotics