David Fine, CPO
Certified Prosthetist Orthotist, MSPO
Scoliosis, Pediatric Orthotics & Prosthetics, Sports Medicine
Education, Certifications & Memberships
- 6 total years in O&P; first as a technician, then resident and now certified clinician
- UMass Amherst – B.S. Kinesiology ’09
- Georgia Institute of Technology – M.S. Prosthetics & Orthotics ‘14
- ABC Certified Prosthetist-Orthotist
- Member, American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists
Philosophy: My approach to patient care is to apply clinical knowledge while recognizing the patients’ and parents’ perspective of each unique situation. Providing explanation for what is being done and the associated goals is an important aspect of achieving positive outcomes.
Bio: I pursued a career in the field of orthotics and prosthetics for the combination of patient care, hands on/technical involvement, the collaborative nature of working with other healthcare providers, and the creative/critical thinking to determine the best treatment options for patients.